Real-Time Traveller is a travel blog officially launched on August 1, 2019.
Its vision is not about making money, neither in the short nor in the long run… It’s more about sharing and inspiring people to set aside fear and go see the world.
In that direction and only, I am happy to offer my services and promote those specific companies / brands that can add value to my audience.
If you feel you represent such a brand, and would like to be featured on Real-Time Traveller, please expect that a personal experience and review of your services / products will be required before confirming you as my trusted partner!
Having said that I do not guarantee a positive feedback if the experience is not at the expected level. All reviews and/or promotions will be 100% truthful and my audience will be informed at all times about any sponsored content presented on my blogs / posts.
What I Can Offer
Obviously I am mainly interested in building partnerships and doing all kind of collaborations relevant to travel!
Possible work-together opportunities:
- Content creation including but not limited to photos, blog posts, videos, etc
- Campaigns focusing on destinations, tours, attractions, activities or travel-related products and apps
- Social Media promotion, through account takeovers or dedicated posts, stories, discounts, giveaways, etc
- Bespoke travel design solutions, aiming to uncover authentic experiences especially to the most remote corners of the world
- Perform an exhaustive test of your products during my travels for an end to end customer review
2023 Travel Plans
If you would like to discuss collaboration opportunities within or beyond the scope of the above-mentioned destinations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!